OBJECTION TO MOTION TO CLARIFY AND OR MOTION TO ENFORCE
Respondent, Ted Jeczalik files these Objections for Motion to Clarify and or to Enforce and states as follows:
1. This is no longer action for Dissolution of Marriage but Trial by Jury where the victim of this court corruption by Angela Hoogeveen, Patricia Ann Muscarella, Barbara Gorain along with lawyer Audrey A. Jefferis violated Ted Jeczalik and his children's constitutional and human rights.
2. On March 28, 2012 the judge Patricia Ann Muscarella denied justice to Ted Jeczalik and his children by open corruption, siding with paid lawyer, refusing to see and acknowledge the facts of criminal activity of Anna Michalik - the wife. The judge stated that she does not understand the objections and the facts about Anna Michalik criminal activities despite all evidence was in her hand! The judge yelling and screaming at her victim Ted Jeczalik not allowed him to speak freely and the corrupted judge Patricia Ann Muscarella made the recording of this trial unavailable as stated by the court clerk so the abuse and corruption facts would not be used by the victim! On the grounds of corruption of the judge Patricia Ann Muscarella, the marital assets were not equally distributed and the former marital home was awarded to the wife. The corruption of Angela Hoogeveen lies was the base of this crime in this crime as well.
3. The additional facts of criminal activity of the wife involved in Insurance Fraud who filed for not existing sink hole under the marital house was reported to the General Inspector of Florida for insurance Fraud. The wife forged signatures and names on documents - the evidence is secured for trial by jury in this matter.
4. The corrupted lawyer who submitted claims for not existing sink hole under the marital property contacted Ted Jeczalik for signature that was refused as Ted Jeczalik has the constitutional right not to participate in fraud of his x wife, Anna Michalik. Licensed lawyer Audrey A. Jefferis Florida Bar No 60526 is involved in knowingly participating in Insurance Fraud on behalf of her criminal client Anna Michalik in this case as it was stated in point 4 of her motion.
5. Ted Jeczalik states again that he will not willfully participate in Anna Michalik and her lawyer Audrey A. Jefferis Insurance Fraud and he will not sigh any documents involved insurance fraud in not existed sink hole under the marital property. General Inspector of Florida has been notify of this fraud for this property.
6. Yes, Ted Jeczalik refuse to participate in his wife fraud and other crimes including Insurance Fraud for none existing sink hole under the marital property.
7. Despite the Court's corrupted judge Patricia Ann Muscarella order of awarding the criminal wife the marital property, Ted Jeczalik actions brought all evidence about the wife criminal activity including insurance fraud for none existing sink hole under the marital house and the husband, Ted Jeczalik cooperates with the law enforcement and anti fraud investigation not with corrupted court individuals trying to make money on the insurance fraud and that includes, corrupted judge Patricia Ann Muscarella, Audrey A. Jefferis and the main cause of this corruption Angela Hoogeveen.
8. Ted Jeczalik rejects any and all corrupted motions for any temporary relief so the wife will not be able to prevail with her crimes against the husband and the children with extortion of marital home and all assets including Insurance Fraud where she forged signatures of the husband Ted Jeczalik.
9. If the corrupted individuals in the New Port Richey, Florida Court will award any authority to to settle fraudulent sink hole claims by the criminal activity of the wife, Anna Michalik who forged signatures in this insurance fraud, it will be again additional corruption evidence in this case.
10. The criminal activity of the wife, Anna Michalik includes transaction related to the marital home before and after the corrupted judge Patricia Ann Muscarella reviled her corruption awarding the wife the property and the victim of the judge corruption Ted Jeczalik has no responsibility for any expenses incurred by crimes of Anna Michalik.
11 The corrupted individuals, Angela Hoogeveen, Patricia Ann Muscarella, Barbara Gorain and Audrey A. Jefferis working together to extort money from victims in divorce cases present no justice and Ted Jeczalik after 3 years trying to present the evidence in this case can not get any fair justice at trial or hearing therefor all evidence will only be presented in trial by jury where the corrupted individuals cannot work together lying, obstructing justice on behalf of corrupted lawyer Audrey A. Jefferis.
12. The wife already hired 3 lawyers, made money from her fraudulent activities and has the funds to pay for her own lawyers as the husband, Ted Jeczalik can not afford lawyer for 3 years of his struggle with the New Port Richey Court corruption in this case. The husband became homeless because of the criminal activity and violence of the wife and lost his business defending himself from the corruption in New Port Richey court. The children abused by the mother not allowing them to se the father took conciderable time and effort to bring this matter to the state institutions for child welfare, therefor the respondent has no means to pay for the wife's lawyers and he never sign any contracts with the corrupted lawyer Audrey A. Jefferis involved in this case.
Wherefore, the respondent respectfully requests that this honorable Court:
A. Does not award the Petitioner all and any insurable interest in the former marital home.
B. Not allow any order to act as conveyance of the real property to the petitioner so she can not take advantage of her fraudulent activity from Insurance Fraud including Bank Fraud and forged signatures of her husband in her criminal activities.
C. Not award the wife any judgment for her own attorney's fees as the wife can pay for her lawyers and the husband can not pay for his lawyer.
D. Take action against the fraud of the wife and corruption of her lawyers and all other corrupted persons associated with this case.
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
I HEREBY CERTIFY that a copy hereof has been furnished by mail
delivery to the persons listed below this 21 day of January, 2013.
Audrey A. Jefferis, Esquire
8138 Massachusetts Ave.,
New Port Richey, FL 34653
Tel. 727-845-6174, fax 727-848-3091, FBN: 060526
Attorney for Petitioner
Ted Jeczalik, Respondent / Husband
P.O. Box 248, Port Richey, FL 34673,
Telephone No. 727-641-6709, Fax 866-395-0966, Email: [email protected]